ASC TRAINING CENTER
Nordic Training Camps
Follow The Nordic Program
ASC Nordic and Biathlon Comp and Devo athletes embark on off-season training trips regionally and internationally. There are also opportunities to travel for races, including Junior Nationals for athletes who qualify. We collaborate with other Far West teams to cement intra-regional friendships. Training trips are how we foster a love of the process that is Nordic ski training, learn to take care of ourselves as athletes, work together as an interdependent group, hone life skills, and dedicate quality time to our sport.
Check out our recent and upcoming adventures to see where you can explore with ASC!
Contact Program Director Gus Johnson for more information.
- Spring Corn Camp: ASC Training Center, May 24-29, 2023. U12+. Spring skiing ON SNOW.
- Cali Coast Camp: Mendocino, CA. July 12 – 16, 2023. U12+. Rollerskiing, running, bounding, and surfing!
- Norway Camp: Oslo, NOR. July 31 – August 12, 2023. U16+. Snow tunnel skiing, rollerskiing, bog running, and exploring Norway and Sweden.
- June Lake Camp: Mammoth, CA. August 14 – 17, 2023. Running, peak bagging, bounding, and rollerskiing.
- Cabin Camp: Park City, UT. October 11-15, 2023. U14+. Running, rollerskiing (including the Schutzenski Festival), and bounding.
- Thanksgiving Camp: Canmore, Alberta. November 17-26, 2023. U14+. On snow!
- Local Holiday Camp: Truckee, CA (Winter Break)
- Soldier Hollow Super Q: Park City, UT. January 24-28, 2024. U12+ & families.
- Mammoth JNQ: Mammoth Lakes, CA. February 1-4, 2024. U10+ & families.
- Intermountain Youth Championships: Sun Valley, ID. March 1-3, 2024. U10-14 & families.
- Junior Nationals: Lake Placid, NY. March 8-17, 2024. U16+ who qualify.