ASC TRAINING CENTER
Follow The Biathlon Program
Our Junior Biathlon Program is tailored for biathletes in the development years. From developing the focus and dedication needed in biathlon to pursuing joining the incredible biathletes we see race on the big screen, biathlon is an atmosphere that will help developing athletes succeed in all areas of life. Participants must be enrolled in an ASC Nordic Program before registering for this team. This team meets one or three times per week and is meant to be a fun-focused program.
- Year-round programs start June 1st and end April 15th.
- Winter starts September 1st and ends April 15th.
- Exact range times TBD.
Athletes on the Junior team will be expected to attend practice regularly and bring a high level of focus and commitment to training sessions. Additionally, athletes should always operate in a safe and productive manner. Finally, athletes are expected to train in pursuit of the goal of one day representing ASC Biathlon at Youth and Junior World Team Trials. Many Junior ASC athletes have gone on to race and train at national and international levels.
- Be a current member of the ASC Nordic team (at any level).
- Athletes must provide their own equipment, including rifle or air rifle, ammunition, and skis. Biathletes under the age of 15 may only use biathlon air rifles.
- Contact Biathlon Program Director prior to sign-up.