We are so excited to bring back Truckee's 4th of July Firecracker mile this year. The race starts at the Gateway Plaza across from US Bank in Truckee and goes to Old Town!
This is a great community event and a great way to support the Auburn Ski Club Training Center scholarship fund.
7:30 am - Bib pick opens at the Gateway Plaza parking lot across from US Bank.
9:15 am- Day of Registration closes
9:30 am- Bib pick-up closes
9:40 am - Elite/First wave starts. Each wave starts 3-5 minutes after that.
10:20 am - Race concludes in Old Town Truckee
Truckee starts getting very busy on race morning and the road closes at 9:30 am. Please arrive early by 9 am so that you don't miss the event!
Juniors (18 and under): $20
1. Register online or Register at Tahoe Mt. Sports on July 1, 2, and 3 from 11 am-5 pm.
2. Bib Pickup at Tahoe Mt. Sports on July 1, 2, and 3 from 11 am-5 pm or on Race Morning at the Gateway Plaza Parking Lot across from US Bank.
3. Run on July 4th! Meet at the Gateway Plaza Parking Lot across from US Bank before 9:30am. The first 600 people to cross the finish line will get a race water bottle.
4. Results: Your race results will be posted here after the race.
5. Bring your registration to Tahoe Mt. Sports for an in-store discount.